Visitor Access

Short-term visitors and affiliated staff

Temporary white access cards are available for checkout by filling out the Visior Access form. There is a limited number of cards available for the entire School of Physics and Astronomy to check out. Please make sure your return the cards when you are finished. You will receive an email from [email protected] when the card is ready for pick up.

A $25 fine will be assessed for any temporary white access cards not returned, lost or stolen. These cards will be inactivated. Any questions regarding temporary white access cards should be directed to Tina Garofolo at [email protected]

Long-term visitors and affiliated staff

Individuals working in any of the school of physics and astronomy buildings for a period greater than 3 weeks will need to obtain their own U Card for access. These can include, but are not limited to, the following:

  • summer interns
  • visiting professors
  • visiting postdocs
  • visiting researchers
  • volunteers

Purchase a temporary white Ucard

Please contact Tina Garofolo if you would like to purchase a temporary card for your research lab. The cost is a one time purchase of $25.00 and can not be purchased using grant funding. This card will be for you to give out, track and keep record of.

Purchase a sponsored Ucard

If you have Affiliated Academic Staff, Affiliated Staff, Affiliated Students or Visiting Students and you would like them to obtain their own U Card, University Departments may complete a Sponsored Internet Account and Services form at Sponsored Ucards. This is a one time fee of $25.00

Ucard Office
Phone: 612-626-9900